Hulk Flavored Band?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by foxkoneko, Apr 30, 2015.

1. foxkoneko macrumors 6502

Anyone actually like the hulk theme band? I only got this color since it shipped in 3 days :D
    The color itself stands out like a sore thumb. Pretty much everyone I passby instantly looks at it & Im sure the actual watch is what they then notice. Maybe apple wanted this haha. Wish it were a dark green though.

I got a black one coming in mid may so gotta deal with it ;)

2. BravoRomeoHotel macrumors member

I received my space grey watch with black band but I want the green band. I like that it stands out

3. maliu macrumors 6502a

4. KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

You mean the s(lime) green? I ordered one the minute after my ss classic leather which I have had for 6 days. Cannot wait. Want for gym and work because it matches my Hawaiian shirt work uniform.

5. leeingham macrumors 6502

I bought the space grey sport and the green at the same time as I have a space grey iPhone 6 with the apple green case so it will all match up and look awesome

Attached Files:

6. mightyjabba macrumors 65816

mightyjabba

I don't really understand how Apple chooses its colors, for this and for other things like the iPhone 5c, etc. My sister would love a pink iPhone, for example, but is put off by the hot pink/salmon pink color they chose. Come to think of it, this green color is reminiscent of the key lime iBook from back in the day.

7. foxkoneko thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah Im wondering that too. A darker blue or Darker green would have been better for the sports.

8. TheColtr macrumors regular

I feel like some of the colors come from the old Apple logo. But that just my guess.

9. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

I LOVE my green Hulk band!! But I'll be even happier when Apple adds purple to their standard collection of colors.

10. Arran macrumors 68040

Arran

It gives the illusion of choice and a low entry point, but I think Apple really wants to nudge most people (who can afford it) towards the more expensive bands.