Hulu app not remembering login information on ATV 4

Discussion in 'Apple TV Apps' started by bradkrischel, Nov 10, 2015.

1. bradkrischel macrumors 6502

Has anyone else been having a problem with the Hulu app not remembering their login information on the Apple TV 4?

As a note: No one else has my login information, so there's nothing weird happening with simultaneous logins or anything. Also, I have not seen this issue with any other apps (Netflix, HBO, etc).

2. musicpenguy macrumors 6502a

I had that happen as well. Only happened the once on the first night.

3. 2010mini macrumors 68040

Nope. I've been using it since day one without issue.

4. beatledud macrumors 6502

I've had this happen to myself also, over and over again. At first I thought that it was because I restarted the Apple TV, but later noticed that was not the cause. I'm not sure if there's a timing issue, but it seems to log out and require my login again when I go to use it more than once in the same day.

I am using a DNS spoofer, so I don't know if that's the cause. Wasn't an issue on Apple TV 3. Overall It's really obnoxious.

5. bradkrischel thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, I'm not using a DNS spoofer, so I doubt that's causing your issues. I didn't have the issue on Apple TV 3 either. Definitely really frustrating!

6. Batt macrumors 65816

Batt

Happened to me a half-dozen times on my first day. Deleted and re-downloaded, still happened a couple of times, then fixed itself. Fine now.

7. beatledud macrumors 6502