Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
OP want to clarify on this? Hulu is only available in the US I believe and your link doesn't really seem to correlate the ATV.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
You are not missing anything when it comes to Hershey's kisses. ;)
Meatloaf, now that's another story. Trade you my meatloaf for your fish and chips!

Alrescha

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2008
OP want to clarify on this? Hulu is only available in the US I believe and your link doesn't really seem to correlate the ATV.

Since October of 2008 this has been the Apple TV *and* Home Theater Forum, which "covers Apple's Apple TV product and its software and uses, other home theater equipment, media centers, and the broad topic of home theater."

(now personally, I wish this was just the Apple TV forum, and I was saddened at the change which for me just spammed the forum with all kinds of uninteresting noise)

A.

ruinfx

macrumors 6502a
Feb 20, 2008
and now we know why hulu has been trying to hard to prevent boxee from accessing hulu

kadeschs

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2009
The idea here is to provide some insight as to why Hulu and Boxee may have not played well together thus far. As many of you know, Boxee is an extremely popular install on the ATV primarily because of its ability to provide Hulu (as well as BBC iPlayer) content to its ATV users. To not see the correlation between websites like Hulu and its relevance to the ATV would puzzle me. I think many (me being one) would ultimately like to see ATV be a successful "cable replacement" as well as a great media extender. Websites like Hulu and BBC iPlayer may end up being the main sources of this type of content.

drichards

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2008
I'm trying to figure out how to get this on my TV; if Google Earth will run on it, this will too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.