Hulu Plus 2 week trial and being a student...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by prosoptomist8, Jan 8, 2012.

1. prosoptomist8, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012

prosoptomist8 macrumors newbie

I'm a little confused about the Hulu Plus and the free trial. I signed up for 2 weeks free, but I am a college student (I need hulu plus for a class that's 12 weeks long) and I don't know how to utilize the free trial for this amount of time. Though I see some sort of referral link that I can get credit for 2 more weeks free for every other person who signs up (and the person who signs up also gets 2 weeks free). I am using paypal (it's required I guess?) and need to cancel before the trial is up. Not exactly sure what this does exactly, but I'll post the link anyways:

*removed*

2. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

If you truly need hulu plus for a class (srsly?), paying for 3 months of it seems pretty cheap when it comes to course materials.

Frankly, I think this is just a poorly crafted lie to slurp up a bunch of free time in referrals.

3. prosoptomist8 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry, I'm kinda new to this Hulu Plus thing, and in all honesty, I am a student. Yes the class is for the Yasujiro Ozu Japanese films which are available on hulu plus. My professor recommended I use a free trial, but was completely unaware of the 2 week referral link and that they aren't allowed here. In advance, my apologies.

4. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Well as I said, 3 months of hulu plus is pretty cheap for class materials.:)