Hulu Plus 2 week trial and being a student...

prosoptomist8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2011
I'm a little confused about the Hulu Plus and the free trial. I signed up for 2 weeks free, but I am a college student (I need hulu plus for a class that's 12 weeks long) and I don't know how to utilize the free trial for this amount of time. Though I see some sort of referral link that I can get credit for 2 more weeks free for every other person who signs up (and the person who signs up also gets 2 weeks free). I am using paypal (it's required I guess?) and need to cancel before the trial is up. Not exactly sure what this does exactly, but I'll post the link anyways:

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
If you truly need hulu plus for a class (srsly?), paying for 3 months of it seems pretty cheap when it comes to course materials.

Frankly, I think this is just a poorly crafted lie to slurp up a bunch of free time in referrals.

prosoptomist8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2011
If you truly need hulu plus for a class (srsly?), paying for 3 months of it seems pretty cheap when it comes to course materials.

Frankly, I think this is just a poorly crafted lie to slurp up a bunch of free time in referrals.
Sorry, I'm kinda new to this Hulu Plus thing, and in all honesty, I am a student. Yes the class is for the Yasujiro Ozu Japanese films which are available on hulu plus. My professor recommended I use a free trial, but was completely unaware of the 2 week referral link and that they aren't allowed here. In advance, my apologies.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
Sorry, I'm kinda new to this Hulu Plus thing, and in all honesty, I am a student. Yes the class is for the Yasujiro Ozu Japanese films which are available on hulu plus. My professor recommended I use a free trial, but was completely unaware of the 2 week referral link and that they aren't allowed here. In advance, my apologies.
Well as I said, 3 months of hulu plus is pretty cheap for class materials.:)