Hulu plus ads so repetitive!

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Klae17, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Klae17 macrumors 6502a

Klae17

Have Hulu plus for two weeks now. All I get for ads is mitt Romney, Skyy vodka, tmobile fast is better, and Joseph kony. Nothing else. It sucks and is annoying. Anyone else?

2. Nightarchaon, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012

Nightarchaon macrumors 65816

Nightarchaon

I stopped using Hulu because all these strange shows got in the way of the ads for mitt Romney, Skyy vodka, tmobile fast is better, and Joseph kony. :D

Now i just watch the ads directly on youtube :rolleyes:

Seriously though, If i pay for a service, i don't expect it to have Adverts as well, either fund yourself from advertisement revenue and broadcast free, or put your content behind a paywall and don't annoy me with adverts (reason why i own a PS3 and not an Xbox 360, why i have Free to air TV and not cable/satellite and why i DO pay Netflix for the service they provide)

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Perhaps next time you should read the terms and conditions. Nowhere does it state that paying for Hulu+ gets you an advertisement-free showing.

4. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I forget what I was watching a while ago, but I constantly got ads for frickin' mayonnaise and this dude making a BLT sandwich. I wanted to barf. At least I wasn't paying for Hulu. I don't mind ads, but I do mind the same one over and over and over again.

5. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

The ads keep crashing my AppleTV. That's the biggest issue I have. It's easy to tune out the same ad over and over. Not so fun to navigate back to Hulu over and over.