Humanist: know people better than they do themselves

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by TOVVV, Nov 17, 2010.

1. TOVVV, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011

TOVVV macrumors newbie

Description:
    Humanist is a unique solution which helps learn about personal traits of any person, possibility of doing business with him, and foretell probable outcome of a meeting with that person for every day.

Please note that all this is a result of many years of scientific discoveries. When developing the application we consulted with researchers to guarantee that you will get precise information.

By the way, you can trust Humanist, because there’s many of airline companies are using such a Humanist methods to arrange Pilots’ schedules.

Some questions:
    Q: How the Humanist calculates the results?
    A: The application uses exclusively the scientifically tested and proved methods. Therefore, the algorithms use the formulas created and proven by many scientists.

Q: What specific scientific methods are used in the application?
    A: 1st method: biorhythmology, one of the sections of chronobiology, a field of biology. 2nd method: structural horoscope authored by Grigori Kvasha.

Q: Please explain, what kind of science is biorhythmology?
    A: Biorhythmology as a science traces its origins to the beginning of the 20th century, when two absolutely independent researchers (Herman Svoboda and Wilhelm Fliss) arrived at the same conclusions concerning recurrent cycles in a living tissue. Later, in 1979 the theory of biorhythms was substantially refined and augmented in the course of studies on military pilots. And besides, continuously alternating phases were first mentioned centuries ago by Hippocrates and Avicenna.

Q: What is the meaning of the Grigori Kvasha method?
    A: Grigori Kvasha spent most of his life trying to find patterns in personal traits of people born in certain years. Therefore, his system is built on strict, recurring patterns. The structural horoscope theory receives wider recognition throughout the world, and the results of its application by numerous adherents prove that the Grigori Kvasha system yields correct results.

Features:
    ✔ calculating character structure of every person
    ✔ determining a person’s influence
    ✔ working with the contacts from your address book
    ✔ forecasts for every day right from the calendar
    ✔ indicating good and critical days in calendar
    ✔ convenient work with biorhythms of any person
    ✔ an option of adding meetings inside the program
    ✔ flexible meeting management
    ✔ synchronization of meetings with iCal with alert on
    ✔ forecasted results of meeting with any person
    ✔ several meeting types for more precise forecasting
    ✔ determining the best day for meeting with any person

Price: $1,99
    App Store: link to App Store
    Video: link to Video
    Screenshots:

Attached Files:

2. callmemike20 macrumors 6502a

callmemike20

Any chance of getting a promo code? This app looks extremely useful, but that "scientific study" part is tough to fully capture without examples.

3. TOVVV thread starter macrumors newbie

There is chances :) And if you may, please write a review. About 'scientific study', there's it's full description on web site on the Humanist Homepage in Support section.
    Promo: e-mail or private chat?

4. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

I'm the ever skeptic, and I won't believe something till I've seen the studies myself. References would be great, wish I lived in the states so I could use promo codes, but in the end, I've found a few things I thought were not scientific sounding to be quite scientific, but some that weren't well founded, so I'm not discounting this yet, just wishing I didn't have to spend money and look into this via lots of web crawling to find out.

5. TOVVV, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2010

TOVVV thread starter macrumors newbie

App already contains all necessary scientific information and it is easy to read and understand. But the goal of development was to give users easiest way to use results in their life, not to teach them how that results calculate. Given that, it is more productive and friendly to end users to give them a result as is, not a basis.

6. callmemike20 macrumors 6502a

callmemike20

You can just PM me in the forums. I wouldn't know how else to get you my email without giving it out to the public. I appreciate it and I will definitely write a review. Give me about a week to mess around with it and finish a few exams, but it will get done.

7. TOVVV thread starter macrumors newbie

Did you get the promo code? Non-intuitive UI to send a message, so I'm checking :)

8. Scott549 macrumors regular

For the 20% who don't already recognize this, it's fake, people.

9. callmemike20 macrumors 6502a

callmemike20

I plan on writing a more detailed review later, but here's a brief summary of my findings:

-The personality traits were spot on for myself and a friend. However, the biorhythm graphs were way off.
    -I was kind of hoping of my personality discovery of people than simply basing things off a birthday.
    -I don't believe the meeting recommendations.

10. TOVVV thread starter macrumors newbie

Q: How the Humanist calculates the results?
    A: The application uses exclusively the scientifically tested and proved methods. Therefore, the algorithms use the formulas created and proven by many scientists.

Q: What specific scientific methods are used in the application?
    A: 1st method: biorhythmology, one of the sections of chronobiology, a field of biology. 2nd method: structural horoscope authored by Grigori Kvasha.

Q: Please explain, what kind of science is biorhythmology?
    A: Biorhythmology as a science traces its origins to the beginning of the 20th century, when two absolutely independent researchers (Herman Svoboda and Wilhelm Fliss) arrived at the same conclusions concerning recurrent cycles in a living tissue. Later, in 1979 the theory of biorhythms was substantially refined and augmented in the course of studies on military pilots. And besides, continuously alternating phases were first mentioned centuries ago by Hippocrates and Avicenna.

Q: What is the meaning of the Grigori Kvasha method?
    A: Grigori Kvasha spent most of his life trying to find patterns in personal traits of people born in certain years. Therefore, his system is built on strict, recurring patterns. The structural horoscope theory receives wider recognition throughout the world, and the results of its application by numerous adherents prove that the Grigori Kvasha system yields correct results.

11. TOVVV thread starter macrumors newbie

12. TOVVV thread starter macrumors newbie

Those recommendations are based on the biorhythms graph. For example, if emotional biorhythm is in critical level, than bad mood is expected, so it may affect communication with other people. All that is in books on biorhythmology. We just put all of that in the simple app that analyzes that graphs independently. In case of meetings, bio processes occur in each person, so meeting recommendations are just the result of analyze of both graphs, you and person you meet.

13. pruppert macrumors 6502

pruppert

14. TOVVV, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2010

It's easy to say, of course. But there's a lots of statistics confirm all the conclusions biorhythmology. No wonder that this science for over 100 years.

15. pruppert macrumors 6502

pruppert

If there is 100 years of science behind this, then it shouldn't be hard to find 1 peer reviewed article from a credible scientific journal that supports this method. So please provide a reference.

16. pruppert macrumors 6502

pruppert

17. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Junk science.

18. AnimaLeo macrumors 6502

19. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

Checking out the OP's other iTunes applications should tell you everything you need to know about this one.

20. TOVVV, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010

The problem is if you want to believe it is fake you will find thousands pros and if you believe it is true you'll find thousands pros too. Here's the article reviews biorhythmology: http://www.inspirado.mcuniverse.com/wp/biorhythm-science-or-fiction. It is true, by the way, that airplane companies uses biorhythms to assign pilot's timetable. Believe you or not.

21. TOVVV thread starter macrumors newbie

Some promo codes for those who doubts:

RX47KEX3HH33
    YY46Y3MJLJR6
    9PLAXY36PW3R
    XNJLAYRXXAM3
    THHTJMJ7RM3J

Anyone interested?

22. TOVVV, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010

Did someone used any promo code? Please confirm, so the others could know.

23. TOVVV, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010

Seemed to me that many people do not understand the essence of the app. Humanist won't foretell the future. It will tell how much people will be able to do whatever they do. It is a productivity instrument, not the oracle. If you do nothing, you do not need Humanist.

24. JaSuS macrumors regular

JaSuS

25. TOVVV thread starter macrumors newbie

Latest news:
    1.0.1 update released;
    Apple put Humanist in 'What's Hot' of Productivity category.