Humble Bundle 6 for Mac (and PC and Linux)!

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by iMacFarlane, Sep 18, 2012.

1. iMacFarlane macrumors 65816

iMacFarlane

Just grabbed the new Humble Bundle, this one looks to be the best one yet! I already owned Torchlight and S.P.A.Z, but have been waiting for Rochard to go on sale. Shatter looks neat. And Vessel, new Mac port!

Here's a link to the promo video:
    http://youtu.be/RZj0qt_8Cjo

2. richardsonad macrumors newbie

I can't get freaking Dustforce to run and it's the main reason I bought the bundle. This is driving me crazy.

3. oklaonion macrumors member

oklaonion

Yes sir. I have only tried Dustforce so far and it seems quite good.

4. laetusviator macrumors member

laetusviator

Rochard is tons of fun. Humble Indie Bundle 6 is definitely one of the best indie bundles yet. :)

5. TheGreatWumpus macrumors regular

TheGreatWumpus

I picked this up just for Shatter. Love, love, love the music in that game. And of course, the game itself is good fun.

6. iMacFarlane thread starter macrumors 65816

iMacFarlane

Well, I don't know about you guys, but here's my experience so far . . .

I tried steam and direct downloads. Steam version of Shatter doesn't work, direct downloaded app for dust force doesn't work. Above poster who couldn't get dust force, try downloading it on Steam.

Another thing . . . I had Torchlight on Steam before. This new version from the Humble Bundle seems to have more content! There's a new pet (a ferret!). Too cool.

7. TheGreatWumpus macrumors regular

TheGreatWumpus

Just download Shatter directly. Why bother with Steam download? And that's Steam's fault, not the HIB guys or games :p

I've heard a fair amount of people have trouble downloading games through Steam for Mac. I've never had this myself and I don't know what the solution is, but the issues is certainly real.