Humble Mobile Bundle 4

Dontazemebro

macrumors 68020
Jul 23, 2010
I dunno, somewhere in West Texas
Also wanted to show sum love for the humble bundle 4. I skipped the last one but this one had my name written all over it.

I'm still downloading so I haven't had a chance to play around with any of them yet but Vector looks like a mirror's edge alternative which should be a gem. Badlands, Zombie Gunship & Breach & clear are my sorta games. Still not decided on Catan though. I'm not really a card trading puzzle kind of guy.

Still an awesome pack and well worth if for the cause.

Keep up the awareness Jess.

Edit - I guess I overpayed seeing as most of these titles are free in the play store but still for a great cause since it all went to charity.

Last edited:

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Also wanted to show sum love for the humble bundle 4. I skipped the last one but this one had my name written all over it.

I'm still downloading so I haven't had a chance to play around with any of them yet but Vector looks like a mirror's edge alternative which should be a gem. Badlands, Zombie Gunship & Breach & clear are my sorta games. Still not decided on Catan though. I'm not really a card trading puzzle kind of guy.

Still an awesome pack and well worth if for the cause.

Keep up the awareness Jess.

Edit - I guess I overpayed seeing as most of these titles are free in the play store but still for a great cause since it all went to charity.
Well, FREE, with ads. :p

Vector reminds me of Canabalt. Same gameplay pretty much, but different objective (you're running away from a guy) and with "tricks" you have to collect. Overall very enjoyable.

Trying to figure out how Catan even plays, heh.