HURRY APPLE! I NEED a 64GB Iphone very soon... Iph

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by xsecretfiles, Aug 11, 2010.

1. xsecretfiles macrumors 6502

lol Is anybody else running out of space on their iphones?

I hate to admit it, but the only reason I move from iphone to iphone is because of space. I currently have a 32gb 3gS iphone and I don't want to upgrade to an iphone 4 because its basically the same storage size.

I only have 1 gig left. I'm hoping Apple is to release an updated 64gig version soon....

2. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

You'll get your wish in the next iteration. Don't see why they won't do 32/64 versions next June

3. solius macrumors regular

How do you guys use so much storage space? I have never even been able to fill up any of my 16gb iphones. 0o

4. The Big Al macrumors newbie

Do you guys that fill up all your space have a ton of music and movies on them?? If so, why not just sync what you need instead of keeping a ton of stuff on the device? I use mine as such and never have it more than half full (16gig). Just takes a few minutes to sync what I need and make changes and then I'm good to go.

5. iBmx macrumors newbie

Theres a word for people like you... Virtual hoarder.
    Nobody needs that much storage space on their handheld cellular device. I ride BMX bicycles. Ive got ALOT of videos and pictures for my sponsors. I broke my ipod so i use my phone as my music player. All my music is on my phone and i still have MORE than enough storage space.
    YOU DONT NEED THAT MUCH STORAGE!
    DELETE WHAT YOU DONT USE/NEED!!

6. TITNTUFF macrumors regular

TITNTUFF

My name is Chuck

And I am a virtual hoarder.......
    All I need is SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    Maybe next year I'll get more
    And dual processor????

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

8. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502

Why not keep it full? What bothers me most is when I want to hear a specific song, and it's not on the phone. I wish I had enough space to keep my whole library on my iPhone. 32gb is not enough!

9. xsecretfiles thread starter macrumors 6502

Same here, I feel like I NEED all my music with me all the time. You never know when you would want to listen an specific tune....

I'm a music addict I think lol because my music is about 20gigs..
    The rest I can juggle between podcast, apps, books etc

10. Aquaduck04 macrumors member

jailbreak -> grooveshark

there. you have your entire music library on your phone. unless you record your own tunes. then you'll have to upload those mp3s tp grooveshark.com. there. you have your entire music library on your phone.

they have a deal i found on slickdeals.net that gets you a 1yr vip membership for free ($30 value) with purchase of an $18 tshirt.

11. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

I have a 32GB 3GS and I'm not upgrading until there is a 64GB. What are the odds of the white ip4 sporting a bigger NAND chip?

12. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

I honestly do not understand this argument. The world is not going to end if you can't listen to the Dixie Chicks until you get home. Those who take this argument and extrapolate it to "NO 250 GB IPOD CLASSIC = NO BUY" need a serious reality check.

13. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Try checking the option "Convert higher bitrate songs to 128kbps AAC". I know it reduces quality but then you might be able to fit all of you music on the device.