HypnoPhone Free for 24 Hours

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by naevity, Sep 2, 2009.

1. naevity macrumors member

Since my webapp Terra Painter is going so well 2 weeks after it's launch, I've decided to give away my most popular paid app -HypnoPhone.

HypnoPhone is a simple application to help you hypnotize, mesmorize or just mess with your friends. It's got a bunch of spinning designs, and a few optical illusions as well.

I've got a big update coming this fall, so get it now! If you like it, leave a positive review too :)

Also, check out my webapp Terra Painter - visit http://iphone.terrapainter.com from your iPhone, or visit http://www,terrapainter.com.

[​IMG]

2. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

I used a promo code for a free app? Lame.
    Anyways, the App gives me a headache. Its nice though.

3. naevity thread starter macrumors member

I posted the promo codes before I decided to give it away, if you go back to the original post they've been redacted.

4. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

5. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Good idea. Save them for later. You only get 100 correct? Make a raffle after the 24 free period.

6. naevity thread starter macrumors member

Give it some time, I've seen iTunes take up to 4 hours to propagate changes across all of their servers.

7. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Cool i'll keep an eye out for it.

8. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

The App is FREE, even tho the price still says .99c. I just tried it and it didn;t charge me anything!

9. naevity thread starter macrumors member

That's good to know, I just checked iTunes and saw that if you search for the app, it's listed as free in the bottom section of iTunes, and above where you can see the app's icon it's listed as free as well, but the actual product page still has the .99 price.