I <3 my iPhone ....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by atlken77, Jul 17, 2008.

1. atlken77 macrumors member

So -- after reading a bundle of whiny moany people (ohhh...my iPhone doesn't wipe my a$$....ohhh...my iPhone won't last me 17 days one charge.....) blah blah blah... heres a post to express your affection for your new iPhone.

As a first time iPhone user - I am impressed. I love my phone, love the feel of the warm plastic in my hands. I think for a "smart-phone" I get great battery life (better than my T-Mobile Shadow).

The iPhone does exactly what I expected, and I feel exactly what was promised.

Call quality is great, screen is AMAZING, 3G is zippy.

I have the 16GB White ... Beautiful!

I <3 my iPhone.. just saying.

Please - in the spirit of this post -- no "I love it but..."s or complaints.

2. newyorksole macrumors 68030

My local Apple Store says it will have 16GB Black tomorrow so I should DEFINITELY have one, can't wait to use it.

I'm going to be at school while my mom is buying it so when it is activated my current iPhone shouldn't be able to make calls or anything right? So that'll be a way to know if she got it or not?

3. ikare macrumors member

I agree with you, much love for the white LOL

4. atlken77 thread starter macrumors member

5. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

you can add me to the list! Love my new phone. Great battery. Beautiful display and fabulous UI. So glad I got it! :)

6. ikare macrumors member

It does feel soft!! LOL my hand dosnt get warm holding this one, it did on the old one...

7. ivtecDOu macrumors 6502

ivtecDOu

i would love mine if had..... a good camerai am just busting you since i have a first gen, congrats on the phone

8. Bernie-Mac macrumors 65816

I didnt think it was possible but i love my new white 16 GB 3G iPhone more than my OG, a lot more. I cant imagine using any other cell phone

9. cwosigns macrumors 65816

I love mine. I maximize my battery life and I never have a problem getting through the day. Push email, contacts, and calendar is great.

I don't miss my Curve at all.

10. atlken77 thread starter macrumors member

Not really in keeping with the spirit of the thread... *sigh* but on that note, mine takes great pictures....

it is after -- a phone that happens to have a camera, not a camera that happens to have a phone....

11. ivtecDOu macrumors 6502

ivtecDOu

white text owns joo:D

12. atlken77 thread starter macrumors member

Ya got me :p

13. WeakAdrenaline macrumors newbie

I also love my iphone! Screw the crackberry!!! I actually think the camera on the iphone is not half bad, but then again I dont buy a PHONE looking to use it specifically for camera purposes, I have a digital camera for that.

Im stoked though, I love the app's!