I accidentally the vibrator with the dock cable on my iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Franjelisco, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Franjelisco macrumors newbie

Franjelisco

My vibrator was making a weird rumbling noise and I opened it to see it and there was nothing suspicious and I tried to push it as it was vibrating and everything was normal again. So I thought "why not superglue the vibrator to the cable above it". And so I did. (....) Everything's fine again but I'm feeling real guilty that something will go wrong and the adhesive will soften and stick to the insides of the phone making it unusable. I know what i did is quite embarrassing and childlike but what is done is done and there's no turning back so, can someone tell me the worst case scenario? I'm really dying of guilt right now you wouldn't even know.... I know I'm really stupid and naive and I feel like my iPhone is gonna die anytime soon. The iPhone is working just fine as of now. Thank you in advance.

2. powerstrokin macrumors 6502a

powerstrokin

Jesus man, get ahold of yourself. If it's working fine, then don't worry about it. :cool:

3. mojito macrumors member

^ Hahaha, this. Worst case scenario is it doesn't hold and your phone keeps making a weird vibrating rumble. I assume you're worried that if it somehow bricks your phone and you try and send it back to be replaced or fixed, they'll see your shoddy work and say "no new phone!" But relax. Everything will be okay.