I added a major new ad to my website, what do you think?

amnost

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 6, 2010
United States
I have a major new add for the DVD Player for iPad app on my website: techzang.com

I am curious what people thing of it. Let me know if you like it! It's a cool design that flows well through the website.

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
Seeing as how the ads along the righthand side looked forced, typical, and boring...this new one is a definite winner.

But, yet again, this is another blog wanting to make money by giving out info already available on at least 2 other blogs Im sure.

Why have a website where you are trying to help people...by having them buy stuff as clickthroughs from your site? :confused:

zxcvb

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2008
I have a major new add for the DVD Player for iPad app on my website: techzang.com

I am curious what people thing of it. Let me know if you like it! It's a cool design that flows well through the website.

what software did you use to create this website?

amnost

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 6, 2010
United States
what software did you use to create this website?
SquareSpace :p

It's all web based.

Seeing as how the ads along the righthand side looked forced, typical, and boring...this new one is a definite winner.

But, yet again, this is another blog wanting to make money by giving out info already available on at least 2 other blogs Im sure.

Why have a website where you are trying to help people...by having them buy stuff as clickthroughs from your site? :confused:
I do not get any money when people click on my website's ads.

Other sites may be giving out the same info, but I like to believe that we are doing it much better.

As he said, blends nicely.
:)