I am about to go crazy....

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Telex, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Telex Guest

I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed, but I have searched here and everywhere else I can think of. Am I doomed to endure the horrible low output of volume from the ipad 2 via bluetooth forever? I have looked for PLIST info, you name it. There has GOT to be a way to make this louder. Yes, i have made sure that all the usual stuff has been checked regarding volume limits, volume levels, equalizers etc... Please, someone throw me a bone to make music sound like it is supposed to.... Don't worry about my ears or hearing. That's my job....

2. kdesign7 macrumors 6502a

Is there sound coming out of the speakers in general? This was my silly situation, the 'lock switch' was set to mute and not to lock the screen rotation... I thought I was doomed till I got er figured out.

3. Telex thread starter Guest

Yes. The overall volume was noticeably lower after update 4.x on any Apple device. I have heard that there are governers set on European devices, but mine is from the US. I have also heard that there might be ways to set some sort of value on a PLIST file to override this setting, but I am not certain.

Any assistance on this is greatly appreciated.

4. Telex thread starter Guest

So, I guess that since none of the volume boosting programs on Cydia work with 4.3.3, I am out of luck? Is there any other repo that might have something beneficial? Any PLIST tweaks?

5. jacobson00 macrumors member

i haven't JB my ipad 2 yet, but anybody know how i can increase the volume level? it doesn't seem too high regardless of the video and i have it on high. NO i am not deaf