I am getting my iMac today!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by 0blivion, Apr 3, 2009.

1. 0blivion macrumors member

Hey everyone!

Well, I checked my shipping status today and it said that my iMac is on the FedEx truck now! So it will be here around 6:00pm. Anyways, I got a 24" 2.9 iMac and I was wondering, what should I do when I first get it or what should I know about it? This is my first Mac and I want it to be perfect!:D

2. Esulatell macrumors member

3. Lordedmond macrumors regular

take it out of the box after checking the ser. number matches the one on you invoice

4. kornyboy macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Congrats!! Have fun playing with your new toy.

5. joydance macrumors newbie

joydance

6. westernmass macrumors 6502

westernmass

If it is your first iMac, when you set it all up on the desk look at the directions Or do like me and most guys do :) don't look at them and then realize UMMM wher is the power button. Can't believe I am admitting this but I spent about three minutes trying to figure out how to turn it on. LOLOLOLOLO :):) just so you know it is behind the left cornon of the unit. :) Had mine about a month and really enjoy it.

7. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Prepare to be blinded by that 24". Dude, when I got my 24" I couldn't believe how friggin' big the thing was. You are in store for a treat my friend.