i am holding off setting up 4gs..........

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stevesmynametoo, Oct 12, 2011.

1. stevesmynametoo macrumors newbie

after reading the problems that always occur when something radically new is released.
    i waited 10 days to set up when the first i phone came out. sure, i wanted to be first, but never had a problem with any since. learned from all the early trail blazers wealth of info.
    my 64 Blk is in alaska, soon to be delivered friday. i have decided to sit and look at the box until i feel ready.
    thanks to all who blaze ahead for us. i just don't have the knowledge or guts to be first.

2. Harvey Specter macrumors regular

3. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Don't you have a certain amount of days on your return period? Why waste them? :confused:

You are going to kick yourself if you let it sit in the box, unopened, and then finally decide to open it once your return period is up... and it has a problem.

Use it as soon as you get it, if you dont like it --- simply return it :rolleyes:

4. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

5. stevesmynametoo thread starter macrumors newbie

got my "g" s mixed up......

meant the new 4s, upgrading from the 32 3gs............oh, i would never return the phone...the i is the best phone ever, but then this is your first......you know what they say..........?

6. saintforlife macrumors 6502a

I hope you are joking. If not you are just stupid for waiting. You don't think Apple tests things before selling them? Problems if any will be minimal. You are not frickin' beta testing their products. Jeez.:rolleyes: