I am officially a HUGE Ghost Squad fan now.

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by phanboyjohn, Sep 5, 2007.

1. phanboyjohn macrumors member

After going to Dave and Buster's last night and playing it for the third or so time, I'm officially 10,000% psyched for Ghost Squad on the Wii. Admittedly, there are also 10,000 ways an arcade port could be utterly and completely botched, but even without a full-sized weapon to hold in both hands, I'm hoping beyond all hope that it will be good. Hell, I'd pay an extra $20 or so for a full-sized controller, even if it only worked with Ghost Squad.

Any other fans out there?

2. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

3. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

All I can say is that between Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor 2's Arcade Mode (for those who haven't followed it, Medal of Honor 2 has an on-rails Arcade Mode), and Ghost Squad, Ghost Squad was my favorite Zapper game of E3.

It was really fun :) Especially when you got the bazooka.

4. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

I'll pick up REUC, but I'm still a bit bummed that they took this direction after RE4. But then again, these types of games are so much fun with a friend.

My friend was looking at Ghost Squad on your site, the same day you were asking for feedback. He bought one of those lame Wiishot gun thingies, even after I told him to wait, only to return it the next day.

I'm getting a Zapper of course, since it comes with REUC from what I recall? But I don't like any current gun setup that's available or coming for the Wiimote. I fire and pivot with my right hand, not my left hand. What Nintendo should have done and still can, is produced a new attachment that plugs into the into the Wiimote's expansion port on the back. This attachment would look like a guns hilt and have a trigger and other buttons on it, that basically extend the Wiimote's buttons. There could even be a pass through connector for the nun-chuck. I think I'll draw a picture and post it later today.

<]=)