I. Am. Pissed. Off!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rayward, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayward macrumors 65816

Knowing that there are people around the world running around with the official 2.0 installed on their iPhones, and still nothing for those of us who were silly enough to make Jobs' day and buy an iPhone a year ago.

It doesn't help that the app store went live yesterday, so you can buy apps if you want, you just can't use them. How crappy is that?

C'mon Apple! Pull your finger out! There's now people in the Eastern time zone with 2.0 on their new 3Gs. I'm in Houston, but I have to leave for work before 8am local time, and there's no guarantee that the update will be available then anyway.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

3. barryallott macrumors member

You sound like one angry man! Look i'm no apple fan boy I actually have an Microsoft MSDN subscription but they said it would be released on the 11th and remember Apple is an american company and they have.

4. Stardotboy macrumors regular

Here's a thought. Install 2.0 - it's been available since yesterday as per the instructions on MacRumors home page. Apparently it's also available through the traditional iTunes route now too.

Alternatively, boycott all Apple products and start a riot in the streets.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Relax dude. The scope of this launch is massive and will be wrought with problems. Have a little patience. If you bought apps yesterday, you KNEW you couldn't install them until 2.0 is released.

6. ehaugan81 macrumors newbie

Dude, calm down. its just a phone and youve had your current OS for a year so a few more days wont hurt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.