I am ready with My App but few questions...

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by bytezone, May 21, 2009.

1. bytezone macrumors member

Thanks to everyone for helping me with my queries..!!! At last I have my first App ready. It’s been just 3 weeks since I took the first glance at Mac OS and Xcode ,here I am sharing about my App. Coming from C# background helped me a lot in picking up cocoa touch.

I am now ready to upload my first app sometime next week. Regarding this could you please clarify my doubts…???

1. Any resource which will give good instructions on getting the certificate so that I could test my app on my ipod touch…??
    2. My app runs fine and never crashes. However I do find 3 warnings…!! Do I need to handle these warning before sending it out to apple for approval…??
    3. Should I provided proper comments for my code.
    4. Is there any tool in Xcode which will help me in finding my app performance.
    5. I heard apple requires all new apps to be 3.0 compatible. Is this true..?? Is there any way I could check the compatibility with 3.0 before it is launched for public…???
    6. Any others suggestions which you could think of before I send out the app for approval.

Sorry for the long list of questions.

Thanks and looking forward to your response…

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Pay Apple their $99 and follow the detailed instructions on the portal. This is the only way.

I'd treat all warnings as errors.
    Up to you: you have to maintain the code
    Instruments
    Yes: Apple require 3.0 compatibility.
    Read the documents on the portal. Before asking questions here.