I am ridiculous!

tl01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
I can't decide about this darn phone! I want to keep my 6 plus and the 6 seems tiny now... But the 6 plus is ever so slightly too big. I want to use it one handed and I really have to stretch to far to do it. Yes. First work problems! I just wish I clearly preferred one or the other.

dopeman

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2014
I can't decide about this darn phone! I want to keep my 6 plus and the 6 seems tiny now... But the 6 plus is ever so slightly too big. I want to use it one handed and I really have to stretch to far to do it. Yes. First work problems! I just wish I clearly preferred one or the other.
you might to keep 6 plus...lot of people are trying to get it...
it has an exclusive feature on plus..optic stabilization.

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
You know what's going to happen. A week after choosing one, you will wish you had the other. :D The only solution is to keep both!

tl01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
you might to keep 6 plus...lot of people are trying to get it...
it has an exclusive feature on plus..optic stabilization.
I know! I keep trying to remind myself! And better battery. I plan to start tethering from my phone instead of my iPad.:)

----------

You know what's going to happen. A week after choosing one, you will wish you had the other. :D The only solution is to keep both!
Don't I wish!

koigirl

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Fortunately, eventually your return window will close so you'll have to decide on one or the other and then live with your decision. Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with one or the other. They both have their benefits. For me, I chose the bigger screen and battery, not to mention the OIS, but there are tradeoffs in portability.

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
Either phone is fine.

For some it's the 6+
For some it's the 6.

For me it was always the 6 and I have no regrets.

In the long run its just a phone not a car or house...

uchosen

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
Why yes. Yes, you are. It's...a...phone. You'll probably have a different one next year, and the year after that, and the year after that.

arftech

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2010
Yes you are!:)

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Wow. An awful lot of people seem to have mistaken macrumors for Twitter lately.

We get it folks. There are 2 phones to decide between. If you have questions or real world experiences to relay, go for it. But do we really need 10 separate threads a day entitled "I can't decide"?

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
When I find myself still contemplating on a purchase, I follow my instincts. Because you're questioning the size of the +, I'd get the 6. !00% of the time when I follow my gut feeling, my decision is followed by pure contentment and satisfaction.

ucfgrad93

macrumors P6
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
When I find myself still contemplating on a purchase, I follow my instincts. Because you're questioning the size of the +, I'd get the 6. !00% of the time when I follow my gut feeling, my decision is followed by pure contentment and satisfaction.
Words of wisdom, my friend.

Erasmus

macrumors 68030
Jun 22, 2006
Hiding from Omnius in Australia
Clearly the solution is obvious.

You need to get the 6, and put the $100 saved to buying a magnifying monocle.

That way, you get a phone which is easier to carry, and you also get a bigger screen!

iHeartsteve

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2012
If you're not worried about sitting on your phone, definitely keep the plus. It seems as though, majority of those who kept their plus are happy w the larger screen size.

tl01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Wow. An awful lot of people seem to have mistaken macrumors for Twitter lately.

We get it folks. There are 2 phones to decide between. If you have questions or real world experiences to relay, go for it. But do we really need 10 separate threads a day entitled "I can't decide"?
Who said you can't just have a discussion?

Anyway... I don't twit or use Twitter or however one should say it....