Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

henrymls

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2015
I have smaller cosmetic issues popping up here and there nothing to major. Currently I have had to reset my iPad once already because my iPad signs out of my apple id randomly. After reinstalling iOS 9 public beta my iPad runs as expected and then after about 1 and a half to two days the iPad starts signing out of my apple id randomly and I have to sign back in. I just went to reset all settings and that helped for now. Is there a known fix for this?

Last edited:

vanilla.coffee

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2013
UK
Use the feedback assistant.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 171

henrymls

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2015
I have smaller cosmetic issues popping up here and there nothing to major. Currently I have had to reset my iPad once already because my iPad signs out of my apple id randomly. After reinstalling iOS 9 public beta my iPad runs as expected and then after about 1 and a half to two days the iPad starts signing out of my apple id randomly and I have to sign back in. I just went to reset all settings and that helped for now. Is there a known fix for this?

Down loaded the new Beta Public two days ago, the problem persists but not as frequent. Irritating none the less

mpfuchs

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2014
VA
I'm afraid that's just part of the beta-randomness that some people are seeing, but is working fine for others.
I've had some issues with iCloud asking me to re-enter my password every few minutes, but that went away after a forced restart.
Don't think that's what you're describing a "signing out of your Apple ID" though.

henrymls

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2015
I have no issues on my iPhone 6 plus either but a lot of issues on the iPad air 2.

henrymls

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2015
Specifically? I have a few issues on my iPhone but none on my air 2 since B4
Almost every single app on the iPad has a delayed start or freezes or restarts. And then there is the annoying signing out of my apple id and password. I also have a heart rate app that does not work at all at the moment. Things seem to smooth themselves out as time goes on at the moment. I can live with the apps being slow to respond but the apple id sign out and me having to re enter it all the time is the most disruptive at present. But this is why we are part of the Beta program, to discover be disgusted and then be relieved they or the powers that be fixed it ha

Last edited:

newellj

macrumors G3
Oct 15, 2014
East of Eden
Almost every single app on the iPad has a delayed start or freezes or restarts. And then there is the annoying signing out of my apple id and password. I also have a heart rate app that does not work at all at the moment. Things seem to smooth themselves out as time goes on at the moment. I can live with the apps being slow to respond but the apple id sign out and me having to re enter it all the time is the most disruptive at present. But this is why we are part of the Beta program, to discover be disgusted and then be relieved they or the powers that be fixed it ha

I haven't had any problems like that with either PB1 or PB2.

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2015
Public beta 2 is verry buggy on my iPad air 2 as well. I have the touch freeze as well. Also there is some lag when I open an app.

On Safari when I try to zoom in it will zoom out and cancel my zoom in instantly. Plus many third party apps don't work for me.

Oh and when I boot my iPad the screen always freezing for 10 seconds or so before it begin to be responsive again. PB1 was buggy, I restored to 8.4 and wait for PB2. PB2 is also buggy for me so I will go back to 8.4 and I will stay there for good until ios9 was ready for the general public.

No way ios9 is ready to be used as a daily driver right now.

henrymls

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2015
Public beta 2 is verry buggy on my iPad air 2 as well. I have the touch freeze as well. Also there is some lag when I open an app.

On Safari when I try to zoom in it will zoom out and cancel my zoom in instantly. Plus many third party apps don't work for me.

Oh and when I boot my iPad the screen always freezing for 10 seconds or so before it begin to be responsive again. PB1 was buggy, I restored to 8.4 and wait for PB2. PB2 is also buggy for me so I will go back to 8.4 and I will stay there for good until ios9 was ready for the general public.

No way ios9 is ready to be used as a daily driver right now.

I do not think the Beta iOS 9 is meant to be perfect. I switched all my apple devices over to the new beta, Including my new Macbook pro, which is brave. I am switching over the the Apple mantra of doing things from a pc and think this is a good way to get to know the programs I am working with. So experiment away! ha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.