I am sick of the same dock icons !!

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
Hello mac brothers..i wanted to know if you geeks knew about how i can go about changing or customizing my dock icons,
i heard about a app called "candybar" but you can only use with leopard and above but im using tiger for now till i upgrade. any suggestions? thaxs for your help :apple:

Attachments

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
You can use Interfacelift to download numerous icons. Only some require serious modification, like Finder and the Trash Can. Replacing say iTunes simply involves copy and pasting the icon into the information box, which you can access by highlighting an application and using the shortcut: command (Apple) + I.

dejo

Staff member
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
i heard about a app called "candybar" but you can only use with leopard and above but im using tiger for now till i upgrade. any suggestions?
From the CandyBar FAQ:
I still have Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger! Can I get CandyBar 2?
Sure thing. You can download CB2 right here. And if you need a serial number for CandyBar 2, purchase a copy of CandyBar 3 and check the bottom of your CandyBar 3 e-mail receipt — we've also included a complimentary serial number for CB2.

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
You can use Interfacelift to download numerous icons. Only some require serious modification, like Finder and the Trash Can. Replacing say iTunes simply involves copy and pasting the icon into the information box, which you can access by highlighting an application and using the shortcut: command (Apple) + I.
thanks for your help :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.