I am so peeved!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ZiggyPastorius, Jul 23, 2008.

1. ZiggyPastorius macrumors 68040

ZiggyPastorius

Whoever says Windows doesn't BSOD anymore is spewing BS. I know Macs crash sometimes, too, but this is just getting ridiculous.

[​IMG]

I come back from Blue Lake fine arts camp for two weeks, turn on my desktop computer that no one has used since I left, and I get some fake anti-spyware garbage that can't be removed from the system short of reformatting and is taking over the goddamn computer. So I'm left with a ****** computer, running an operating system that has been slow since a few months after I bought it, that is now slower than before, and is BSODing left and right. Atleast I just installed Windows on my Macbook. It's sort of sad that I have to move 100% over to my Macbook because it's better at everything, including the one thing it's not supposed to be better at - games.

I just wanted to let out some steam, because this computer is becoming a worse piece of junk every day and I don't want my Macbook to be my only computer, in case something happens to it. Argh!

Attached Files:

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

3. ZiggyPastorius thread starter macrumors 68040

ZiggyPastorius

I'll have to wait until it happens again, it's already gone.

4. Badandy macrumors 68040

Badandy

You can't run it through fancy software to zoom in 25x magnification and then magically sharpen as if it were taken by a 50 megapixel camera?! But all the crime shows do it...

5. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

Anymore on what? That seems like a relatively prehistoric machine to me.

Tip: Vista is good for people for whom files 'just disappear', the computer 'just got Spyware', etc. So is a Mac of course for the time being - or a lesson in common sense - but it's worth considering.

6. Nukemkb macrumors 6502a

Nukemkb

It took way less excuse than that to make me switch totally :D

7. Badandy macrumors 68040

Badandy

Oh God, I love when people tell me that. Sorry people, computers are not vengeful machines that want you to miss your deadline. You just procrastinated, forgot to save, exited the program, and are now looking for something to blame it on and chose the inanimate object closest to you...your computer.

8. BlakTornado Guest

BlakTornado

Heh. True.

I've blamed not handing stuff in on having a Mac before (I know, I know, that's terrible).

But normally the good old "My Printer ran out of ink" is the best excuse because people can't say "no it didn't" to you :p

9. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

Is your text in another language? or the negative reversed? As it looks like the text runs from right to left on the screen,