I am sooo sorry!

pspking23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2007
I LOVE!!! mac and all but i am only 13 and they are way too much money to get a laptop 4 me ... i will get macs when i am older like done with highschool and have a job...right when i ghet a job i willllll buy a MAC laptop so fast...my 1st paycheck lol...but till then i will have to now buy a HP laptop...thank you all :apple:GO MAC!!! (lol im crying!)

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
There there.

Remember that there are hidden costs associated with buying a PC such as having to get anti virus apps/subscriptions and various other apps that come bundled with a Mac. :)

pspking23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2007
macbook

haha its been a while.. I got a macbook tho.. so im good now! hahah

hellomoto4

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2008
Australia
Haha I am 15 and bought my first Macbook the other week.
I love it.
Cannot believe how I put up with Windows for so long...

WillThePlank

macrumors member
I love it.
Your Telling me, i don't dislike windows it just doesn't have the ease of use of OS X, no really the security and way you navigate round OS X is so much better than ''Explorer''.

But yes up until august last year I was a hard core windows user, I bought a Mac Mini and now I type this on a mac pro...shows how good the mac is eh? ;)

MacDawg

macrumors Core
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
I love it.
Ha! Ha! Ha!
You are 15 for God's sake... how long could you have put up with Windows? :p

Gawd... I remember when 3.1 was the RAGE and it was tough to give up the DOS prompt
When 95 came out there were those that wouldn't upgrade from trusty 3.1

Congrats to pspking23

Woof, Woof - Dawg

MarkMS

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Gawd... I remember when 3.1 was the RAGE and it was tough to give up the DOS prompt
Ah man, those were the good times. I remember waiting in line with my dad for 95. We've always been eager to upgrade to the latest and greatest technology whether it's software or hardware.

fleshman03

macrumors 68000
May 27, 2008
Sioux City, IA
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Congrats to pspking23

Woof, Woof - Dawg
'

lol. These young kids do not know the horrors of a text based OS.

Congrats!

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
Haha I might add that I'm 15 as well, and got my first Mac, an iBook when I was ... like 12 years old. I got my MacBook last year, thanksgiving with the black friday discount lol. You two should of waited til the black friday discounts. 100 is a lot of money, almost an iPod.

Rapmastac1

macrumors 65816
Aug 5, 2006
In the Depths of the SLC!
Got mine at 17, I now have an iMac at 19. I remember Windows 3.1, first Windows based computer I had, although DOS was the first that I ever used. Man I remember playing Dig Dug on there. We had a list of the commands to play programs and such. It was such a pain, i hated it!

tominated

macrumors 68000
Jul 7, 2006
Queensland, Australia
got my imac from make a wish foundation back in '06 when i was 13 (i made brain cancer MY B*TCH). now i need to get a job so i can gets me sum of dem macbooks. I remember at my first school, all the computers ran windows 3.1, except the ones in the computer lab. those were the days...

inigel

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2008
No where
Got my first Mac when I was 10. It was actually the family computer then, the original Bondi Blue iMac.

My first Mac that I bought out of my own money was a 12 inch PowerBook G4. It was awesome. It was replaced by a Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro and earlier this year, the MacBook Pro was replaced by a octo- Mac Pro.

1nteresting

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2008
Haha I might add that I'm 15 as well, and got my first Mac, an iBook when I was ... like 12 years old. I got my MacBook last year, thanksgiving with the black friday discount lol. You two should of waited til the black friday discounts. 100 is a lot of money, almost an iPod.
I bought mine refurbished, so no sale for me. But hey, it looks and feels brand new!