I am very pleased with today's release...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 1080p, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1080p macrumors 68020

1080p

I have owned every iPhone that has come out. Every now and then I dabble in Android to check it out... see how it's going in that world... but I always come back to iPhone.

1 reason is size. I always tell people... especially with phones like Galaxy S II with 4.3 inch screens... "Man this thing is big. Kind of uncomfortable to hold. This build quality feels cheep too."

iPhone has always felt sturdy, high quality build and the PERFECT size.

Now it's coming with the features I've wanted from Android devices. 1080p camera, dual core, dictation, voice feaures. But... like in Apple elegance and style, we get the features with a super fine polish to them!

1080p video with image stabilization and better sensors. Faster camera. I have kids... it is important to be able to quickly whip out the camera and take a shot while they are doing something cute.

A voice assistant that I don't have to speak like a robot to get it to understand me and it knows what I want it to do.

And really... what is your problem??? The iPhone 4's design is still LEAPS and BOUNDS over many of the competitors. The freakin thing is made of glass! Who else does THAT?!?

Thank you Apple! I'll be sending you $399 soon for my 64GB. :apple:

2. TheSideshow macrumors 6502

Nobody because its dumb ;)

3. s.hasan546 macrumors 6502

While i love iOS and all the iPhones i have had, the iPhone 4 is not "LEAPS and BOUNDS" over it's competitors. lacking LTE is a big downfall right now, if your a Verizon Customer.

Now that being sad I'm happy with the 4S. EXCEPT that it should have been released in July. Why make us wait an extra 3 months for an upgrade? If it was a redesign than i understand the waiting. It just seems to me this was an unnecessary wait.

4. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

Thanks for letting us know, we were dying to hear your reaction. I think I'll go blow $400 bucks on an upgrade I don't need as well.

5. annk Administrator

annk

Staff Member

Feel free to post in the news threads unless you've got a specific issue you'd like members to discuss. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.