I better not see any of you !!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by clg82, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clg82 macrumors regular

When Apple releases the free cases/bumpers to everyone that owns an iphone 4 I better not catch any of you that "didn't have a reception problem" getting one to protect your iphone. Some of us truly have problems with our reception because it is a HARDWARE flaw......So everyone that got sick and tired of hearing us complain about it better not get a free bumper because you NEVER HAD A PROBLEM right?:rolleyes::confused:

2. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

3. skiltrip macrumors 68030

So the OP is saying those that don't need or want a case (because they like to rock it naked and have no real attenuation issues) should do a courtesy delay in filing for their free bumpers/cases. Then those who can't make a call or keep a call can get them first.

Nice idea.

Not gonna happen.

If you NEED a case sooner, just buy one from somewhere else. The case manufacturers are starting to all "go live" with their iPhone 4 case offerings. Should be plenty for everyone who want to get their hands on a case ASAP.

4. ChiliBlue macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I'm going to get one now just to make you mad. :D

5. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

Because EVERYONE who purchased an iPhone is eligible to get one, NOT just those who are having issues, so what makes you so special, you can always return your iPhone switch to Verizon and get a Droid if your not happy, no one told you that you have to keep your problematic phone.

6. nyisles84 macrumors regular

I don't have the reception issue, but I will most certainly get my free case, because, 1) it is being offered to me. 2) to piss off your pompous ass.

7. clg82 thread starter macrumors regular

Of course it's not going to happen.....it's something for FREE so all of the idiots without a reception issue are going to get one just to say they have one.....even tho the whole time " they don't have a reception issue" they'll just keep suckling at the Steve Jobs TEET......:eek:

8. BadMoon macrumors 6502

I have a scam going where I am going to get 100 of them and pretend I am a Iranian Prince. I will then try to peddle my wares off as golden loofa's and proceed on shipping them to random people. After I've collected a sum of $400 per loofa from said buyers of course. After I am done I'm going to scam 100 more of them and put them in the tub with my duckie and gingerale. Finally I shall bathe in the liquid and plastic and talk to my duck while humming the Partridge Families theme song. :cool:

9. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You really think people wont take advantage of the free case offer even if they didnt have signal issues?

10. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

OP,

Do you use the headphones that came with your phone? If not, then why didn't you tell Apple to leave the headphones out of your package?

Have you ever participated in a free trial of something even though you already knew you would never purchase the full product?

11. clg82 thread starter macrumors regular

This is different tho....If I would have known before hand that I would have needed to buy a case or get one free just to use the phone as it was advertised, than I would have never gotten one.....don't get me wrong the i4 is a beautiful piece of equipment, but why should I have to cover it up with a bumper just to get good reception....

12. squeakr macrumors 68000

squeakr

You don't have to cover it up. Just don't touch it.:D Set it on a table and use a bluetooth headset (or the previously mentioned headset that they included to alleviate the reception issue as it is handsfree so you are not touching it.:eek:eek: )

13. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

A free case for every iphone 4.
    They didnt say a free case for every iphone 4 with signal problems.
    Get over it, people will obviously take advantage of freebies like that wether you like it or not.
    You can take your negative " I better not see" thread and shove it....

14. mad-dog-one macrumors 6502

I travel alot and reception that works in one place doesn't guarantee that I won't have dropped calls in another. We all paid the same price for our iPhone 4s, therefore we have each already paid for our bumper pads. Just like phones, other gadgets, and most optional things in life, "first come, first served" is the generally accepted motto. Better get in line, or you can get a bumper on eBay for a few bucks if you just can't wait.

15. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

You're an idiot if you say no to a free case.

I already have a bumper and plan on getting the free case i deserve! :D

16. BadMoon macrumors 6502

What exactly are you going to do by the way OP? It says "you better not see". So if you would happen to stumble accross one of us utilizing the free bumper offer what then? Please inform us of your exact intent. Right now I really am scared and had to get out of my tub that is filled with bumpers and gingerale. I have also hidden my duckie so you can't take him. His name is Earl by the way.

17. clg82 thread starter macrumors regular

How do you deserve a free case......are you having reception issues as well or just affraid to admit it because you will get flamed on here?:rolleyes:

18. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Well said, and I agree completely.

19. clg82 thread starter macrumors regular

Do you think you would be saying the same thing if you were having this reception problem....?:confused: You would probably say " Ok Mr. Jobs, I trust you that their isn't a hardware issue or reception issue....even tho I keep dropping every other call...."

20. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

The free bumper is free to ALL iPhone 4 owners. Gheese...

Wow, this place is violent today...

21. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Report posts rather than responding in kind. This will only bring the spotlight onto yourselves.

Anyway that is enough for this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.