I blame "multitasking".

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ozzyman500, Jul 12, 2010.

1. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

Recently I noticed my home button is loose when you move it up or down, I know you shouldn't be doing this but now I noticed it and it's a little annoying. I blame the multitasking for putting more pressure on the home button letting it move more. If I get a replacement from Apple about this how long do you think it would take for the replacement to get the same way? I have a feeling I should just let it go until it gets worse.

2. darngooddesign macrumors G3

My 3GS' home button, which has a year of use, still feels solid. I doubt two weeks worth of double clicking on the 4's home button has put more strain on it compared to the years worth of clicking or double clicking on previous phones.

To sum up...it sounds like a warranty issue, get it swapped.

3. ozzyman500 thread starter macrumors 65816

Alright. I have a "genius" appt on Saturday but I might have them overnight me a phone so I don't have to deal with their dumbasses. Thanks.

4. samcraig macrumors P6

Lovely attitude.

5. ozzyman500 thread starter macrumors 65816

I'm sorry, but the one "genius" I had dealt with in the past gave me this impression. It's not my fault.

6. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

You're right, you should have them send you a phone so the geniuses don't have to deal with your "dumbasses".

7. troy14 macrumors 6502a

:cool:
    Yeah! Who can blame you for ONE experience with a 'genius'!! That ONE genius sure does represent the WHOLE GENIUS COMMUNITY!!
    :rolleyes:

8. darngooddesign macrumors G3

You thought two weeks of use was responsible for something that years of regular use didn't cause...but of course its the genius who is the dumbass.