I-Blason armorbox for the Iphone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by madmorph, Sep 30, 2014.

1. madmorph macrumors member

madmorph

im usually an otterbox or uag person but saw this and quite liked it im a big star wars fan and thought it was a bit storm trooperish....sad i know but heyho was a cheapish buy from amazon in the uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00M0QW2YE/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=electronics

it comes with a built in screen protector which to be honest is junk....so i tore it out and just use it with a tempered glass cheapy off eblag ....im very happy with the case it all fits nice and tight and should stop any unwanted drops killing the phone....well with a bit of luck anyway.

excuse the pics as im no david bailey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AngusW macrumors 6502

AngusW

Has anyone tried the 6+ version of this case? If so how good is that one? I'm sure screen is the same which is fine I've got a screen protector on order any way.

3. kovey macrumors 6502a

I really don't like what they did with the top part of the bezel. Those tiny cutouts cause issues with the proximity sensor. It creates a shadow and causes the phone to think it's up to your ear. The screen goes black when you don't want it to - like not being able to hang up phone calls.

If you're going to get a case that protects the bezels, you really need a cutout like the one below. This is the closest thing to an Otterbox defender (until it comes out), with the bezels almost entirely protected:
    [​IMG]

iPhone 6 Plus Case, [Super Heavy Duty] SUPCASE Apple iPhone 6 Plus Case 2014 5.5 inch (Water Resist / Dust and Shock Proof) Hybrid Full-body Rugged Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector, [Include Three Changeable Hard Cover] (Space Gray/Silver/Gold), Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper for iPhone 6 Plus
    by SUPCASE

Link: http://amzn.com/B00MOOF41U