i-Blason case - Big pictures

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by japjoe7, May 14, 2012.

1. japjoe7 macrumors member

japjoe7

I couldn't find decent pictures of cases that I was researching before I got this one. Look for yourself, perfect fitment. From Amazon, NEW iPad frost black.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. glen e macrumors 68030

Got two ipad 3 blasons....one after a few weeks
    [​IMG]

3. eg2007 macrumors 6502

Looks awesome! I have a black Smart Cover. Might have to get the red as well. Love my i-Blason.

4. japjoe7 thread starter macrumors member

japjoe7

That case must have been a defect. My case was not extremely hard to put on but was firm. Unless you drop it or bend it like crazy I can't see it cracking.

----------

:D thanks I think it looks great too!

5. glen e macrumors 68030

I wish...... Came on and off a few times and cracked....no one incl me can say it is a unique situation or not...time will tell....

6. jbrady3324 macrumors regular

Are you taking it off from the left side (where the crack is) or the right side first?

7. apple4kim macrumors member

apple4kim

8. glen e macrumors 68030

Please, I own about 10 backs.....4 incipios, blasons, generics, case mates...I know how to take cases on and off...this one split....end of story....

9. eg2007 macrumors 6502

I'm looking, and it doesn't look thicker to me at all. Maybe pretty much the same thickness, but the Kayscase looks like it comes up past the bezel whereas the i-Blason does not.

10. jbrady3324 macrumors regular

Sorry for asking a harmless question. In the future I will ask how many cases you own before I ask you a question.

Anyways, I think this is a great case. The frost black is very sharp looking. So far, based on my use, if you take the case off from the right side first, you are then able to slide the ipad out of the case; thus putting no stress on the left side/corners of the case.

11. eg2007 macrumors 6502

I've had my i-Blason had it for over a month now, taken it off dozens of times, dozens of ways. Even cut off the smart lock side and it hasn't cracked or broken anywhere. So far, for $20 it's economical and the best back shell I've had outside of going naked.

----------

He's a man of a thousand cases.

I've never heard of one other person breaking their i-Blason yet. I'm a bad case taker-offer. I take mine off from the left! HA! :)

12. jbrady3324 macrumors regular

I can't say for 100% certainty that "right-side-first" is the correct way to take it off, but it seems to be the easiest and causes the least amount of stress on the case. I first started taking it from the left side, but found it difficult.

13. apple4kim macrumors member

apple4kim

14. eg2007 macrumors 6502

15. japjoe7 thread starter macrumors member

japjoe7