I bought a brand new iPad 2 off Craigslist

imeth

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2011
Though it was sealed, I can tell it's new, never used but mine at the bottom of apple logo in the back was a WWE logo engraved. Yikes, is this some sort of edition? I didn't like it but for the price hard to pass

Snowshiro

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2008
Could be some kind of corporate gift where they had more than required and sold the rest off cheap.

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Apr 30, 2010
Though it was sealed, I can tell it's new, never used but mine at the bottom of apple logo in the back was a WWE logo engraved. Yikes, is this some sort of edition? I didn't like it but for the price hard to pass
When the iPad2 was introduced Apple offered engraving for the owner.

It is not a special edition unless your initials are WWE!:p

Ecoh

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2009
USA
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/WIN+IPAD+2,+PLUS+WWE+GOODIES.-a0264050706

WIN IPAD 2, PLUS WWE GOODIES.

Link to this page
INCLUDING A WATERPROOF MP3 PLAYER AND HEADPHONES

To celebrate the release of WWE's SummerSlam Slingshot app, we're offering one lucky reader the chance to win a limited edition WWE iPad and some supercool SummerSlam merchandise.

WWE's SummerSlam Slingshot app allows you to choose between two WWE superstars as you catapult your way through SummerSlam.The app is available for FREE from the Apple App Store today!

HOW TO ENTER

For a chance to win, answer the following question correctly and email it to theticket@mirror.co.uk marking your entry IPAD COMP. Please include your name and address. SummerSlam airs live on Sky Sports Box Office on Sunday night (Aug 14), but where is the event being held?

A) New York

B) Los Angeles, or

Big Ells

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2010
London, UK
As other's if its a special edition and you got it below cost you got a deal my man!
But this thread is useless without pics!