I bought a Xbox 360...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BlackiBook, Sep 11, 2009.

1. BlackiBook macrumors 6502

BlackiBook

On ebay on the 4th and I paid through Paypal that day. I got an email from the seller saying he has shipped it on the 5th, and UPS sent me an email with a tracking code and a ship date of the 11th... Well the UPS guys comes and goes (apartment complex) with no package for me so I call UPS and they say that the package was never given to them to ship. So I emailed the guy asking why he hasn't shipped it yet and I still have no answer from him! Any ideas as to what I should do? Should I wait a day for him to respond or should I just get paypal to get my money back?

2. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

Id show UPS the tracking code and ask where the package is...

3. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

What did it say on the website. Corporate accounts get tracking numbers in bulk and there is the possibility that you got a tracking number that never got used/shipped.

4. chaos86 macrumors 65816

chaos86

I'd say watch the tracking, and if it doesn't get shipped in 14 days (ebay policy), then force a refund with Paypal.

BTW, general advice when using paypal is to fund it with a credit card, so you have protection from the buyer through paypal, and protection from paypal through visa.