Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alterian

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2013
I bricked it :( Ive tried everything i could think of and nothing. So what is a fair price I should charge for it? Its in excellent shape.

Powers on but only when connected to a PC or outlet.

alterian

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2013
Nope i looked only some 4S' are going to 200 with water damage. thanks though.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
You didnt even list what model iphone, how much storage, if its locked to what carrier or unlocked.
What type of damage it has, what physical condition its in etc...
A little more info would help than just I bricked it how much is it worth now.

Applerepknowit

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2013
Bricked?

I bricked it :( Ive tried everything i could think of and nothing. So what is a fair price I should charge for it? Its in excellent shape.

Powers on but only when connected to a PC or outlet.

turn off the iphone ..
turn on pc or mac open itunes..

Hold the home button..
do not let go of the home button
connect to itunes

restore the iphone.

make sure to disable your firewall and antivirus so itunes can connect.

and unbrick your iphone.

dma550

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2009
CT
Have you brought it to someone that knows how to restore them? I (thought) I bricked my 4s and just kept at it, I eventually brought it back.

lordstuny

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2013
hey guys sort but can anybody help.. i have a 3gs with a broken home button , i was on 5.1.1 and on ipad baseband.. i decided to restore to 6.1.2, i use a mac so i used a friend's pc to build an activated custom ipsw using snow breeze... i then used the dfu ipsw to put my 3gs in dfu mode, which was successful , i then used redsnow to put in pwn dfu mode.. but when i started to restore to the ipsw created by snowbreeze on my mac, i got an itunes error 1601... and the phone cannot be detected in iTunes nor redsnow... and with a broken home button i cant tr dfu method..... can anybody help me...will appreciate it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.