I broke my mighty mouse?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by bert01, Jun 9, 2009.

1. bert01 macrumors newbie

Hi just broke my mighty mouse today accidentally, I was just trying to fix the little ball inside of mouse. It was really HARD to open my mouse, I hate apple for making this product the wrong way. I notice once I finished cleaning the inside that I broke the ribbon off I don't know when it happened. Is there any way to fix this green ribbon strip its been cut in half? The green strip connects to the top part. The mouse does still work for 1 st left click but not right click or the sides. I wish I never done this in the first place. I have tried connecting the the ripped green strip by a piece of tape, but doesn't seem to work at all. Here is picture of the green strip my talking. This picture was found on the internet. Is there any solutions to my apple mouse problem?

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/123asda/top-diagram-450.jpg

2. surflordca macrumors 6502a

surflordca

I think it's time for a new mouse and not :apple: Logitech is a good choice. I use the MX1000 Laser mouse and love it.

3. Bacong macrumors 68000

Bacong

I agree about the Mighty Mouse being a poor product. I bought one and I've stopped using it, I'm so disappointed with it.

If you want, I can send you mine, if you're that tied to it.