I bypass iTunes download some how...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by regginkiller3, Jul 18, 2008.

1. regginkiller3 macrumors newbie

Okay last night i used a $25 american express giftcard that my dad gave me to use as a credit card for my iTunes account. I begin downloading games for my iPhone. I downloaded $34.96 worth of games when my gift card had only $15.75 + $5.05 credit. now it says "There is a billing problem with a previous purchase." the giftcard still has $9.68 on it and now it won't let me enter it. it says my sercurity code doesn't match but it does. It says i owe $24.98. If i buy a $25 iTunes card can i pay it off? I don't have a real credit card.

2. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Wait... Why did you download more than you could pay for in the first place? :confused:

3. regginkiller3 thread starter macrumors newbie

Because after I bought the first game I went to check the balance on the gift card and it only took $5 instead of $9.99 so I thought I got the game on discount. Then I did it again and it didn't take any amount from my gift card. So is there a way I can pay it with the gift card and like a $15 itunea card cause tue gift card still has $9.68 on it and I don't want have a real credit card

4. hayduke macrumors 65816

hayduke

Your dad is so totally going to kill you.

In answer to your question...run!