I can print :D

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ct2k7, Oct 3, 2010.

1. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

I can print. I'm quite happy :D

See my attachments!

Attached Files:

2. mrmike316 macrumors regular

3. spikefood macrumors regular

OS 4.2 which is being released in November. The current beta is in the hands of developers.

4. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

5. CBillups1 macrumors 6502a

CBillups1

6. Brother Esau macrumors 6502

You are aware that you signed a Agreement with Apple in regards to the Confidential Nature of the Beta Release for iOS so pretty much you are not aloud to post this or discuss new features, Bugs Enhancements , etc:rolleyes:

7. lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

In short, this post could render the Developer Agreement that you have, or that you paid some Dev to include your phone under, to become terminated by Apple.

8. Simm0nS777 macrumors 6502a

you should not be "aloud" to post :p

9. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

I thought it was limited to the iPad? I've been using Print N Share >.>

10. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

god your such a party pooper.... and whos to say the OP paid for a dev account? what if he has a friend who added him and he never paid a penny? :p

11. SRLMJ23 macrumors 65816

SRLMJ23

Or for those of you who have HP Printer's just download HP iPrint. Basically the same thing.

12. Brother Esau macrumors 6502

Hey man I don't agree with Apple stance on Proprietary Rights or anyone's for that matter but heres the reality of the situation when you are under NDA ( Non Disclosure Agreement) breech of that contract can yield a very hefty Lawsuit ....now that's a Party Pooper if it transpires which is completely possible these days seeing how corrupt everything and everyone is these days!:apple:

You know what is a party pooper is the way you kids viciously attack people on this forum because they ask a question or have a opinion on something now thats LAME! No one takes into consideration that there is actually a human being with actual feelings sitting behind the keyboard asking these questions or giving opinions from there personal experience ,... No I stand corrected its just rude and shameful conduct!