I cannot get my Apple Watch updated to 2.0

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Jroyfraser, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Jroyfraser macrumors newbie

Hello,

I've been having issues downloading the Apple Watch public beta from when it was released. I had no issues with ios9 update on my IPhone 6+.

I have the Apple Watch 2.0 Public Beta profiled installed and when I go to the Apple Watch app and go to Software Update I keep getting '1.1 your software is up to date'

I tried everything rebooting, resetting deleting the ios9 profile from the phone.

It seems that it will find the public beta. Now yesterday I deleted the public beta for my profile and was able to find the new beta 4 to update the phone however still no luck with getting my Apple Watch update.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

Jonathan

2. Daku93 macrumors regular

3. Jroyfraser thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok. R u sure? Why when I go to apple beta I was able to choose iPhone or Apple Watch to download? I chose IPhone when I first got ios9 on my phone but when I went back
    And clicked Apple Watch I had it download
    And it asked to restart my Watch.

4. Daku93 macrumors regular

That is only the location for the iOS 9 PB Profile. However that profile will not do anything on the Watch.
    The Watch beta is only available to developers and uses a different profile you need to install on the watch.

5. Jroyfraser thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh. Makes sense. Thanks a lot man appreciate your reply.