I cannot post in the iphone forum?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by MacGurl111, Mar 13, 2010.

1. MacGurl111 macrumors 65816

MacGurl111

Keeps saying i need to activate. I have been a member here for almost a month and have been posting on and off. LOL :eek:

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

And I can't post in the community forums. thought it had something to do with membership and private forums but never figured it out. I also can't break up someone else's post easy and put comments in to it in my reply. I know you hit the "" button but do you then have to keep cutting and pasting the "quote" macro thingee every time you want to break up the quote with your thoughts.

3. MacGurl111 thread starter macrumors 65816

MacGurl111

Okay, that answers it. So Mods can post in those forums and I can only reply to it. Interesting. Thanks. :cool:

4. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

Which forum are you talking about?

Screen shot 2010-03-13 at 6.39.56 PM.png

Only news stories can go in the iPhone News Discussions forum and these are auto-generated by our content management system. Members cannot create new threads in this forum.

In the iPhone Forums, members can only post in one of the sub-forums (iPhone, iPhone Tips, Help & Troubleshooting, etc.). New threads cannot be created in the top-level iPhone Forums section.