I cannot wait for Verizon to launch tiered pricing...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcho3, Oct 3, 2010.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Basically what the topic says.

Here are my reasons...

Verizon will most likely going to launch LTE network by Novemeber and they will announce tiered pricing. When they do, they will most likely change their data plans by removing unlimited data just like AT&T. Since, Verizon explained that they will go different route from AT&T. I hope they will give more data for the money. If verizon changes their pricing, then so will AT&T.

Bottom line, AT&T will probably match w/e verizon decided to offer.

I expect more data for same/less money from Verizon. I am still upset that AT&T charges 20 dollars more for tethering and doesn't provide additional data. That's just stupid. Also, iOS needs to have mobile hotspot app just like android.
    I don't understand why is it so difficult to just let us tether from our iPhone to iPad or laptop. I don't expect unlimited data. But, I expect reasonable data like 5GB...

2. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

I would agree to verizon matching att. Data is going be the gravy for telecoms.
    I'm expecting att to raise the 2g/month price to $30 when the iPhone 5 is nearing release.

3. tnisatard macrumors 6502

Dont you think Verizon will start charging more? I mean since they will have LTE, sprint charged an extra $10 for 4G, Verizon will probably do something similar

4. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

5GB and Wifi Hotspot? I'd say one or the other, not both. Ever. Allowing people to tether up to 5GB monthly could murder their network. I only use up about 1GB monthly with tethering and I do more than most.