I Cannot wait!!!!! I finally ordered my macbook!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MacSurge, Jun 17, 2007.

1. MacSurge macrumors member

Yay, I'm so exited :apple: :D Earlier today I ordered a black macbook along with a free iPod nano that I'm giving to my mom since I already have an 80 GB

<<<<Specs >>> Are the default specs of the black macbook.. Im going on a trip and need to take my macbook with me so I didnt want to wait the extra two dys for them to upgrade the RAM.. Even though I would rly like the 2 GB of RAM

<<<<Its My first MAC evr >>>>>!!!!!

Ive been using winblows machines ever since I was born lol.... But I'm pretty sure I just upgraded by a lot.. especially because my keyboard doesn't even work on my current machine.. Ive used a mac in kindergarten, but that was a long time ago lol..:D

So does any one else here own a black macbook.... How do you like it..how long have you had it for!

- Regards

2. Me1000 macrumors 68000

Me1000

I have a white one (specs in sig)

You will love it! there is nothing more to say!! lol

3. PCMacUser macrumors 68000

PCMacUser

Oh my goodness... I feel so old....... :rolleyes:

4. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Yeah, i used PowerMacs with System 7 and then iMac G3's with Mac OS 8 in kindergarten. :)

Ah, memories of eating paste and running from boys. :p

5. fewture macrumors regular

Enjoy. I am going to hold out just till next revision but this revision is still awesome - if i couldn't wait, I would be very happy with this revision

The black book is sexy as! there are no other laptops that compete (even not MBP imo)

I am still using a PC at the moment (as I always have) but it seems a lot of people are switching these days. Apple has some kind of magic pull or something

6. MacSurge thread starter macrumors member

Whoooo hoooo .. Mine jst shipped out and should be here by tommow at 3 o clock.. I cant wait lol... Im so happy.. hopefully it makes it here:D ;) :rolleyes: :apple:

- Regards

7. dan7592 macrumors regular

Congrats. I have a white one from the november C2D updates. Best computer that I have ever owned.

8. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

9. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

You ran from boys.... I always kissed them...Never ate paste but had the best avocado seed in the glass with toothpicks :)

10. skwij macrumors 6502

Congrats, and welcome!

Enjoy, and don't forget to smell the MB when you unpack it (honest, not kidding!).