I cant answer my calls plus 2 other niggles

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by gp1699, Nov 21, 2010.

1. gp1699 macrumors newbie

i am having a few issues with my iphone4 (4.1 not jail broke) i have tried searching the forums but cant find anything.

My main problem is I cant answer my calls, this happens when i am using the phone for another function txt, apps etc or sometimes if its on the home screen. my phone will just ring and the screen will not change so i dont know whos calling or able to answer the call.

the second is i am charging the phone twice a day with minimal use so i am guessing my battery has given up.

the third is strange and it doesn't happen very often, but still annoying. the spacing for the apps icons changes to about 10-12mm leaving me with 2 1/2 icons per row and a inactive touch screan i can only get round this by reseting it using both buttons held down.

i think il have to take a trip up to the apple store at the metro centre but as its 60 miles away id thought id give it a long shot and ask on here so any info would be useful

thanks mike

2. Anapplecsr macrumors newbie

Since your having multiple issue I would reccamend just skipping to the final troubleshooting step. Restore the device as a new iphone. Check out http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414 for info on restoring. Make sure u have all your info backed up before you restore. Also choose NEW device and do NOT restore from backup. Issue could be on backup file.