Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yumunum

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
U.S.
Wow, and it's finally the day!

I remember mooooonths ago, googling "iPhone 5" for any rumors. It was a long wait... I googled that same thing many many times. I went through many Android phones. Came back to an iPhone. Now I just want a bigger screen... Only (a little bit of) time will tell!

Anyone else kinda surprised you made it this long? Especially those people using iPhone 3Gs or 3GSs.

Think this thread is lame? It's 3AM, I'm tired, and it's the night before an announcement. Anything goes!

Goldinboy17

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2010
San Francisco, Ca
Wow, and it's finally the day!

I remember mooooonths ago, googling "iPhone 5" for any rumors. It was a long wait... I googled that same thing many many times. I went through many Android phones. Came back to an iPhone. Now I just want a bigger screen... Only (a little bit of) time will tell!

Anyone else kinda surprised you made it this long? Especially those people using iPhone 3Gs or 3GSs.

Think this thread is lame? It's 3AM, I'm tired, and it's the night before an announcement. Anything goes!

I'm completely surprised I've used the same phone for the past 16 months. I remember when the 3GS was released I was so disappointed I jumped over to Android. Of course after using the G1, MyTouch and Nexus over a few months I realized the UI still had ways to go. It's 3, nearly 4 here as well. I think skipping class and waking up at 11 sounds like the way to go right about now... :(

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
I'm completely surprised I've used the same phone for the past 16 months. I remember when the 3GS was released I was so disappointed I jumped over to Android. Of course after using the G1, MyTouch and Nexus over a few months I realized the UI still had ways to go. It's 3, nearly 4 here as well. I think skipping class and waking up at 11 sounds like the way to go right about now... :(

Yup, I used to switch phones like no other a year ago. Blackberry, then a little atria, but back to the iPhone and never looked back.

Yumunum

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
U.S.

Yeah man... Oh my gosh. My Android phones were disasters. Actually, I can't say too much about the Infuse I had recently, besides the fact that you basically know it'll never get updated. But Android itself needs tons of work, too.

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

I actually remember the day I returned my iPhone 4 and thought "I only have to hold onto this 3G for 11 months and I'll upgrade to a phone that doesn't drop my calls all the time". Oh now naive I was.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.