I can't blog with Blogger!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Pathfinder55, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Pathfinder55 macrumors 6502

I have a blog on blogger.com and I was wondering if I could post something with my ipodtouch on it. But I can't. It will let me type in the title box but not in the text one. Can anyone else post something on blogger?

2. MmmPancakes macrumors 6502

MmmPancakes

Actually, you can. Activate Blogger's post by e-mail service. That will give you a customized address that lets you e-mail posts in. Then use IPT's Mail App to sed in your posts.

Grant it, you won't be able to post pictures or do much in the way of providing links and other content.

3. floxir macrumors newbie

It would be painful if you type such a long text using ipt. :D

4. Pathfinder55 thread starter macrumors 6502

Does anyone know why I cant do this? Its just like going on it with the computer right? I dont get it.

5. Makosuke macrumors 603

A couple of days delayed, but I was just working with something else funky on Blogger and ran across this post:

Maybe not--Blogger's post entry box is doing some WYSIWYG stuff, so it's more involved than, say, the post boxes on this forum. I can imagine it might not like something about the iPT browser. Can you enter text into the HTML editing box (the other tab)? That one is, I think, a more standard box.