iPod touch I can't blog with Blogger!

Pathfinder55

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 18, 2007
I have a blog on blogger.com and I was wondering if I could post something with my ipodtouch on it. But I can't. It will let me type in the title box but not in the text one. Can anyone else post something on blogger?

MmmPancakes

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2005
Austin, TX
I have a blog on blogger.com and I was wondering if I could post something with my ipodtouch on it. But I can't. It will let me type in the title box but not in the text one. Can anyone else post something on blogger?
Actually, you can. Activate Blogger's post by e-mail service. That will give you a customized address that lets you e-mail posts in. Then use IPT's Mail App to sed in your posts.

Grant it, you won't be able to post pictures or do much in the way of providing links and other content.

Pathfinder55

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 18, 2007
Actually, you can. Activate Blogger's post by e-mail service. That will give you a customized address that lets you e-mail posts in. Then use IPT's Mail App to sed in your posts.

Grant it, you won't be able to post pictures or do much in the way of providing links and other content.
Does anyone know why I cant do this? Its just like going on it with the computer right? I dont get it.

Makosuke

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2001
The Cool Part of CA, USA
A couple of days delayed, but I was just working with something else funky on Blogger and ran across this post:

Does anyone know why I cant do this? Its just like going on it with the computer right? I dont get it.
Maybe not--Blogger's post entry box is doing some WYSIWYG stuff, so it's more involved than, say, the post boxes on this forum. I can imagine it might not like something about the iPT browser. Can you enter text into the HTML editing box (the other tab)? That one is, I think, a more standard box.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.