I can't decide...Suggestions?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MilleDav01, Nov 12, 2013.

1. MilleDav01 macrumors member

Ok guys, just sold my galaxy s4 for at&t because i'm moving to verizon or tmobile because they are cheaper for me, and going back to school (VZW would be a family plan thats why its cheaper.) I cannot decide what to do!

I like the idea of having and iPhone but the screen size annoys me, obviously there is nothing I can do about it. I had the iPhone 5 and was unsure so I returned it....:(

I like the note 3 but I hate touchwiz and don't want to screw around with customer roms etc...:(

The nexus 5 is by far my favorite android device, but I don't know if I'm just bored with android.:(

I need a new phone soon because right now I'm using a samsung A107 and its driving me INSANE.:mad:

UGH....

2. Bowsa2511 macrumors regular

I had the first iPhones, the 2G, 3G, and then the 3GS, when the first Galaxy came out, I was hooked and upgrade each year to the next one; the S II, S III, but stopped at that because I was tired with the fact that Android devices come pre-loaded with bloat, and that one can disable or have to root to remove them. Custom Roms were great and all but they always had problems, like force-closing, GPS not working, incompatibilities. This year I upgraded from my S III to the 5s, and with the A7 chip and consistent OS, and UI/Ecosystem of iOS you'll come to appreciate a really fast device, fast,working gps, and a very nice ecosystem of apps tailored to run as smooth as possible on you device. Try out the 5S.

3. Bluemustang macrumors newbie

If you need to just use a working smartphone, get the 5S or 5C.

If you still like to tweak the latest Android OS, get the GalaxyS4 or HTC One.

If you can afford it, buy both and swap your SIM between them according to mood of the day.