I can't find anything

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by auero, Jun 24, 2009.

1. auero macrumors 65816

...That will keep my phone scratch free. I have an incase slider but I'm going to return it after realizing that it's been scratching the back of my phone and it's way too tight to the point that I can barely take it off(even the bottom part and no, there wasn't any dirty or sand underneath) I think it was the rails that did it, but anyway..

I'm looking for a case that will just protect the phone from scratches. I'm extremely careful (watch me jinx it) with my belongings and normally don't drop things etc.

I just want a thin case that will cover the back of the phone or the phone entirely and protect it. I tried using the ipod socks but they are too small for the phone. Anyone have any suggestions? Im currently looking at the griffin reveal but the last griffin case I had, scratched the HELLLL out of my 3G. I'm talking deep nasty scratches on the sides!

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

The best solution I have found is a best skin ever on the back of the phone, which covers the back and the chrome, and then an Iskin Solo which fits perfectly over the skin.

3. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

Look at the Incipio Feather. It's thin, not going to give you any drop protection though.

4. whiskeyred macrumors regular

Along with the feather, try the Speck Candyshell, switcheasy rebel series, in my opinion all of these keep my phone scratch free. If you don't go the skins route