I Can't Find My Pending Downloads on iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by applecoreeater, Aug 2, 2010.

1. applecoreeater macrumors newbie

Hi there. I bought an album off iTunes a while ago but didn't download it immediately because of capping my internet data allowance and etc - the net was slowed down to 64 kbps. Anyway, at the beginning of the month when I came back to download the album again it wasn't in the pending download section. I'm not sure where to find it or where to get the songs... If someone could help that would be really nifty :)

2. iAlexG macrumors 6502

iAlexG

Select iTunes Store--> then ur email address in the top right--> click account--> and i don't have any undownloaded stuff so i cant see but i seem to remember there being an available downloads section if u have any?? I'm not sure but have a look.

3. applecoreeater thread starter macrumors newbie

Mm, I did that but there are no available downloads listed. Hence the problem. It's listed in my purchase history so I definitely bought it but I never downloaded it - as evidenced by none of the songs being on my hard drive. The thing is they were listed as available downloads for a while but then it's like the queue disappeared overnight... it's really irritating me because it's like $17 down the drain.

4. iAlexG macrumors 6502

iAlexG

well i know that if you buy an app you can download it again free of charge...