I can't find the Samsung CL65 GPS Camera Anywhere

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by johnbro23, Sep 28, 2009.

1. johnbro23 macrumors 6502a

I've been combing the internet over the past few days to try to track this thing down. I'm going to Vegas in a few days and I wanted to have it for the trip. (probably better that I don't bring a camera anyway ;) )

Does anyone know the scoop on this camera? When will it become widely available? I've found it from a few retailers (buy.com, Radio Shack), but availability is limited and its not in any brick and mortar stores yet. The only colors these sites seem to offer is red and silver. I'm after the black one.

Here's a link if you wanted to check it out: http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/13/samsung-crams-wifi-gps-and-bluetooth-2-0-into-well-specced-cl65/

2. johnbro23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

This thing has been very slowly hitting the major online retailers...its on Amazon and a handful of other sites, but not at Walmart, BestBuy, and some other big electronic retailers.

I'm waiting for some reviews to come rolling in before I make a buying decision. Does anyone know when this camera is going to be widely adopted?