I can't install the latest Safari/Security software

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by melvina, Oct 23, 2009.

1. melvina macrumors newbie

Hello,

So, I went out and got the new Nano 16g and had to install the latest version of itunes to get it to work. No problem, everything was working fine for a couple of days. I tried to browse the itunes store today, but it wouldn't work and a message stating that I need the latest version of Safari to access the itunes store.

I tried to download Safari but it wouldn't work, because apparently, I need the latest security update before I can get Safari to download. I have tried to get the Security to download a few times now and a message stating "Security won't download to your computer". This has become frustrating and I am limited with my mac skills and computer skills in general. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the older 10.4.11 core 2 duo osx. I think I am choosing the appropriate software options. (Tiger) I have enough memory left on my computer as well.

Thanks,

Mel

2. melvina thread starter macrumors newbie

3. albionstudio macrumors newbie

i have the similar problem that the latest safari with the updated displays of coverflow will not connect to connect to my tyger that has been updated to snow leopard