I can't log into iCloud. I need some pro help here please.

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Vladivictorio, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Vladivictorio, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014

Vladivictorio macrumors newbie

The email account I used to initially register my icloud was hacked soon after I did so. I simply cannot log into iCloud or that hotmail account. I do not know the password at all. I am not able to provide hotmail with enough info to convince them that account is mine. It's been like this for years. I'm sick of it. I need a solution here. I've signed into iMessage and mail with my new Apple ID on my phone today. On the Apple ID website I made my new Apple ID (email) the primary and the old one my secondary. Today I actually deleted my old Apple id email right from the website. In my settings, under icloud, it's says my old email address. In the iCloud settings, the whole page is greyed out except for at the bottom where it sayes "sign out." I would love to, the only problem is I don't know my my old email password!! Also at the top it says "verifying" with the wheel spinning beside it. I'm stumped! It was like this on my iPhone 4, and it's exactly the same on my up to date iPhone 6+. Please help :) thank you.

2. FoxFifth macrumors 6502