Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fokenli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2015
Hi All;
I have a stupid question. Because, That problem is totally my fault. I am new OsX user. I have installed some programs with using CleanMyMac. But, I am thinking of uninstall wrong program. Because, I cannot open .app files. You can see the fail message at screenshot. I am waiting your replies.

I have tested another OSX Macbook and files is working.
I can't Open .app File in OS X Yosemite.png

Gwendolini

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2015
random
It is just a script, in application form.

Be sure to check System Preferences - Security - Allow Apps downloaded from: Anywhere.

And if you enjoyed Adobe CC enough after the extended trial period, be sure to purchase the product of your choice.

fokenli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 03.21.04.png
Hello Gwendolini;

Thank you for your reply. I have checked your advice and attached screenshot. The box checked anywhere. I have uninstalled some programs and then the problem has been started my Mac.
Also, I like Adobe programs but I am learning right now. If I can learn I will buy ;)
Thank you again.

Gwendolini

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2015
random
What programs did you install?
And did you use CleanMyMac for that? If so, then that might probably the cause, as it is known to damage the system.
You might need to reinstall Yosemite via the recovery system or restore from a backup when your system was working.

This could be an interesting read on those uninstall programs: http://www.thesafemac.com/how-to-uninstall-software/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.