I can't recover my iPhone 5s, it's jailbroken though

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Rathz, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Rathz macrumors newbie

Rathz

Good Day Everyone!!

I hope I can find a solution today..

From few days ago, I took my iPhone out of my pocket and it asked me for password, and I didn't have one on; I opened it at iFunBox and deleted masterpassword file, etc.

Later on I restarted my iPhone and it was stuck at the boot up screen (Apple logo, and white screen behind) and it didn't turn off for 2 days and it was switiching with a blue screen too that took 2 days, I waited until it ran out of batter, and then I attempted to download recovery ipsw and recover my iPhone and it always gives me errors. (3004) (3194) etc, and I don't know what to do.

My iPhone is jailbroken though, I hope any of you have a solution.

2. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

Why would your iPhone prompt you for an unknown password? Answering that will get you a step closer to a possible solution to your dilemma.

3. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

It seems as though it's not "your" iPhone.

4. Totally macrumors 6502a

Totally

Yet another person who joined "yesterday" asking how to bypass a passcode....

I have 3 solutions for you and the iPhone you either found on the ground or stole: 1. Turn the phone in to the police. 2. Turn it in to an Apple store. 3. Give it back to it's owner.

Obviously you aren't the original owner of this device. An iPhone isn't going to magically prompt you for a password that isn't set on it. Nice joke.

I have no tolerance for thieves asking for my advice on how to bypass a passcode. Passcode are there for a reason. To keep *******s like you out.

If I had a penny for every time this question has been asked on this forum, I could retire tomorrow.